Choosing the worship songs you’ll sing every Sunday as a part of your set list may play a larger role in the spiritual formation than you realize. In this panel, we’ll have an open discussion on how you can be more intentional with making your menu of songs that you bring the Church body.
1. Learn how to be intentional in putting together a setlist for your church.
2. Learn how to work with your pastor and your team in the process of selecting songs.
3. Learn the most effective ways to introduce new songs and know when they are working or not.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Class Introduction
- Segment 1 – Intentional Choices to Make
- Segment 2 – Song Selection Process (Current Video)
- Segment 3 – When Songs Become Too Familiar
- Segment 4 – Stewards of Creativity
- Segment 5 – How to Gauge if a Song is Working
- Segment 6 – Create a Healthy Song Diet
- Segment 7 – Come Together Around Weaknesses