Communication is the bridge that allows worlds to collide. It is one of the most important tools we have that allows us to unlock perspectives, ideologies, world beliefs, and interpersonal experiences. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to use storytelling, artistic and literary tools, and empathetic perspectives to craft communication plans that reach your intended purpose and audience; all for the sake of the Gospel.
- Be introduced to creative writing processes and methods for using story to inform communication plans
- Learn how to engage team (whether staff or volunteers) and unleash their unique perspectives and skills, identify key markers for successful communication campaigns
- Be equipped with tools to ingest and then articulate themes and campaigns given to you by your leadership who expect you successfully execute a plan
with Sarah Gerald, the Belonging Co.
- Segment 1 – Find Your Voice
- Segment 2 – Someone Needs to Hear
- Segment 3 – Be the Bridge
- Segment 4 – Belonging Co. Example
- Segment 5 – Q&A