It’s an odd thing to work in the church because our work and worship are often confused as the same. In this class, we’ll look to scripture to be the guide on how to keep a healthy balance between these things. Failure to do so can tragically cause our work to turn into a golden calf. Your work can (and should) be an act of worship, but it’s unhealthy when your work steals your ability to worship.
- Find the theological basis for how the ginny of our work produces worship.
- Learn how to replace the exhaustion of work with the wonder of worship, using scripture as our guide.
- Apply a deeper understanding of work and worship to your individual spiritual journey and the way you lead your teams.
- Identify ways to avoid allowing our work to steal our worship by applying biblical principles that orient your heart and mind around the reverence of God.
- Learn the healthy biblical rhythms of work by establishing balance for ourselves and our teams.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment: