Become a master at using creativity and art to create contagious and powerful atmospheres every week in your church with this visual bootcamp. From slide design to announcements, lighting to stage design and everything in-between, this will be a jam-packed class on how to step up your visual look and feel for any church service or environment. This class is taught by Carl Barnhill from Twelve:Thirty Media, and will cover video and lighting primarily. Great for beginners or those looking to move from beginner to intermediate design techniques.
- Module 1– Introduction
- Module 2-Still Slides that Loop
- Module 3– Slides using Motions, Video Clips, and Animations
- Module 4– Countdowns
- Module 5– Worship Slides
- Module 6-Stage Announcements
- Module 7– Video Announcements
- Module 8 (Current Video)
- Module 9– Labeling and Storing and Alternate Bumpers
- Module 10– Message and Series Media
- Module 11– Performance Pieces
- Module 12– Rules for Worship Lighting
- Module 13– Using Color in Lighting
- Module 14– Programming a Song
- Module 15– Running a Service
- Module 16– Set and Scenic Design
- Module 17– Closing Thoughts and Great Freebies!
PRODUCER’S NOTE: Apologies for the low audio quality during this video.