This is a candid discussion on the often overlooked and misunderstood technical task of “shading” (aka painting) video cameras to make cameras look great for broadcast, streaming & on screen. We will explore this important role in a way that does not require an engineering degree and will hopefully empower your team to not be scared of tackling the challenges of video shading.
1. Learn the basic principles and responsibilities of video shading.
2. Learn how color balancing works in concert with lighting, projection and LED Walls.
3. Gain insights on the importance of the right lens.
4. Identify color balance, color space, whites and blacks in a remote control panel.
5. Explore why and when to use a scope and when not to use a scope.