There are a lot of topics that never get discussed in conference settings, so we called a few different church leaders to discuss the unspoken. We’ll talk about if you should pay musicians, how to run an audition, what the rehearsal process looks like and how to keep consistency with a variety of skill on your team. The churches represented are all from Nashville and you may be surprised by some of their differences!
- Discover the do’s and don’ts for paying musicians.
- Gain new strategies and principals for designing your weekly setlist.
- Learn how to attract, audition, and develop musicians.
- Hear proven methods for managing your most difficult volunteers.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Class Introduction
- Segment 1 – Worship Team Culture and Values
- Segment 2 – Transitioning Worship Cultures
- Segment 3 – Navigating Whether to Pay Musicians
- Segment 4 – Building the Worship Team
- Segment 5 – Dealing with Difficult People
This class is part of the Free Introductory series, so sign up for our basic SALT University membership in order to watch the full video for FREE!The entire SALT University library is designed to help creative leaders and thinkers grow in their creative and technical abilities. SALT University is the modern training platform for the modern church.
Click here for pricing and membership details.