Countless people from Andy Stanley to Chris Hodges, are beginning to adopt the “teaching plasma” as a way to interact with key teaching points and scripture so it looks great on camera and the teacher can interact with the content. Come learn the technology and process of setting this up in church from a guy who runs it for Church of the Highlands every week!
- Join us as we discuss ways to make your communicator’s vision for a message a reality.
- Leave with the knowledge and necessary next steps to implement a teaching plasma as a communication tool at your church.
- Discover how to create content that translates well on camera and is engaging in your environment.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Class Introduction (Current Video)
- Segment 1 – Determine if its Right for You
- Segment 2 – Touchscreen vs Non Touchscreen
- Segment 3 – Simpler is Better
- Segment 4 – Support the Speaker
- Segment 5 – Have a Backup Plan
- Segment 6 – Methods to Advance Slides
- Segment 7 – Technology Setup Q&A
- Segment 8 – Review with Speaker and Prepare Confidence Monitor