Three acts, characters, conflict, setting and resolution. These are all words we associate with Hollywood movies and great films. But what if those same elements of great story could impact and affect every aspect of our communication and storytelling? From on-stage announcements to interview videos, social media campaigns to series theme videos and everything in between.The story arc is a powerful tool that will revolutionize your ability to cut through the noise.
1. Break down the key elements of what makes a great story, and how you can use them to impact nearly every aspect of your Church’s message.
2. Identify practical steps to incorporating story into on-stage and off-stage stories, videos, announcements and more.
3. Gain insights on how to cut through the noise of culture by leveraging the principles of great storytelling
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Class Introduction
- Segment 1 – Stories Bring Clarity
- Segment 2 – Story Structure
- Segment 3 – The Hero & The Problem
- Segment 4 – The Guide with a Plan & Call to Action
- Segment 5 – Avoid Failure & End in Success
- Segment 6 – Set Yourself Up as the Guide
- Segment 7 – Apply Storybrand to your Church
- Segment 8 – Example Storybrand
- Segment 9 – Summary
This class is part of the Free Introductory series, so sign up for our basic SALT University membership in order to watch the full video for FREE!The entire SALT University library is designed to help creative leaders and thinkers grow in their creative and technical abilities. SALT University is the modern training platform for the modern church.
Click here for pricing and membership details.