Social Media is constantly evolving, which means our strategy on how we use it in the church needs to change as well. Join Phil Bowdle as he unpacks the new playbook for social media. He’ll cover the strategy, tools, templates, and resources you’ll need for sustainable execution of highly engaging online community.
- Discover what’s changed in social media, and rethink your social media strategy through a step-by-step playbook.
- Rethink social media as a promotion tool, and leverage it as a digital missions field.
- Walk away with survival tips, templates, and resources that you can use right away to take your social media to the next level.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Class Introduction
- Segment 1 – Old Way vs New Way to Approach Social Media
- Segment 2 – The Digital Mission Field
- Segment 3 – Step 1: Start with Why
- Segment 4 – Step 2: Define Your Audience
- Segment 5 – Step 3: Pick Platforms
- Segment 6 – Step 4: Outline Content
- Segment 7 – Step 5: Create a Weekly Rhythm
- Segment 8 – Step 6: Assemble Your Toolbox
- Segment 9 – Social Media Hacks