When creatives think of their role it usually leads to responsibilities or areas of ownership. It may seem natural that the first place to start with is the technical details that fit the aspects of their day in and day out job. But what if the creatives responsibilities only take on true meaning and fulfillment in light of the creative’s role from a biblical and theological framework.
- Learn the three essential but often overlooked Biblical roles of the creative that will help you gain confidence in your own role.
- Overcome the feeling of confusion as it relates to roles and responsibility by connecting your work to Christ’s vision for creatives.
- Be equipped with Biblical principles and a theological framework that can be applied back in your local ministry context.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Class Introduction
- Segment 1 – Role and Identity of the Creative
- Segment 2 – A Type of Prophet
- Segment 3 – A Type of Priest
- Segment 4 – A Type of King
- Segment 5 – Imagination & Wrap-up (current session)
- Segment 6 – Q&A