Saddleback Church doesn’t just stream their services; they’ve created an entire online campus through intentional programming, engaging community and opportunities for offline relationships. In this class you’ll hear Jay Kranda break down the biblical why of online streaming along with the proven steps a church of any size can begin to see the same success of streaming Sunday.
- Gain strategical understanding of the role “online” plays for your church and ministry.
- Learn how to creating digital experiences that speaks your Church values to the community.
- Understand how to position your online campus within your organization.
- See a practical example of a thriving online experience, that you can replicate or modify as you implement a digital campus experience at your church.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Class Introduction
- Segment 1 – Investment in Reaching People
- Segment 2 – Addressing Pushback
- Segment 3 – It is still about Community
- Segment 4 – Think Beyond a Content Strategy
- Segment 5 – Represent Yourself Well
- Segment 6 – Online-Offline Front Door Approach
- Segment 7 – Online-Offline Decentralize Approach
- Segment 8 – Important Platforms
- Segment 9 – Focus on Health; Not Quick Growth
- Segment 10 – Develop an Online Strategy