It’s true, creativity is far more muscle than magic, which means there are a few creative exercises we can do to pump up our creative muscles. Explore the 14 exercises you need to do on a regular basis to get the most out of your creative capacity and become more creative.
1. Learn 14 practical ways to become more creative. Things you can begin doing right now.
2. Learn how to break out of any creative slump and regain your edge.
3. Identify three things that will make you a creative rockstar for you and/or your church.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Class Introduction
- Segment 1 – Stay Alert
- Segment 2 – Read & Write Everyday
- Segment 3 – Become a Creative Scrapbooker
- Segment 4 – Capture the Moment
- Segment 5 – Communicate with Your Challenger and Champion
- Segment 6 – Break Routine
- Segment 7 – Research
- Segment 8 – Find Your Jam
- Segment 9 – Catch a Movie
- Segment 10 -Take a Walk
- Segment 11 – Create Unnecessarily
- Segment 12 – Be Intentional to Get Alone Time
- Segment 13 – Do Not Settle
- Segment 14 – Do Not Quit