Story is the language of our culture. Scientists tell us that our brains retain 65-70% more information if shared through a story (I should’ve used a story to get that information across) Plus its’ in the Bible! Psalm 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so (tell your story). We see the value of story, we all love to hear a great story, but how to TELL a great story can be rather tricky. Its a craft! In this workshop Adam, Gary and Chris will lean on their decades of experience to help you refine your critical storytelling skills. No more yawns on Sunday morning! Let’ tell captivating stories in your church that move people toward action. You in?
- Interviewing best practices that will help people open up on camera
- Where to look and who to talk to find the stories your church
- Learn the hidden structure behind great stories
- How to get your visual storytelling support your narrative…without requiring a huge budget.
- Why audio is more important than you think
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Class Introduction
- Segment 1 – Story Structure (current session)
- Segment 2 – How to Find Stories
- Segment 3 – How to do the Interview