HubSpot’s research shows that 94% of people start looking for a new product online through organic searching. If you want to make the most of your church’s online presence, you need to care about search engine optimization (SEO). In this class, we’ll unpack tried and true practices to help your church website get found more often, from someone who leads SEO and other digital channels for Dave Ramsey.
- Learn about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is and isn’t through practical examples and reliable sources.
- Gain insights on why SEO matters for you and your church.
- Walk away with practical steps on how you can ensure to leverage these principles to reach more in your community the best way possible.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Class Introduction
- Segment 1 – Why SEO Matters to You
- Segment 2 – What SEO Is – Overview
- Segment 3 – What SEO Is – Content/Intent
- Segment 4 – What SEO Is – Technical
- Segment 5 – What SEO Is – Links & Reputation
- Segment 6 – How to Reach Your Community – Content/Intent
- Segment 7 – How to Reach Your Community – Technical
- Segment 8 – How to Reach Your Community – Links & Reputation
- Segment 9 – How to Reach Your Community – Explore Additional Options