Studies show that the fastest growing trend in marketing is a technique called “content marketing.” In this class, we’ll unpack the key building blocks of great content marketing by applying them to strategies for church growth and increased reach online. From digital advertising to email campaigns, blogs to stories, and everything in between, you’ll learn how to use content marketing to reach new people in your community and create personalized first-time experiences for your church guests.
1. Get tools + resources to develop your own content strategy.
2. Learn how to repurpose your existing content and what types of new content to create.
3. Create an automated email funnel to help guests and members take their next step.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Class Introduction
- Segment 1 – What is Content Marketing?
- Segment 2 – Why Content Marketing Matters for the Church
- Segment 3 – Understanding Story
- Segment 4 – Know Your Audience
- Segment 5 – Using Content to Drive Action
- Segment 6 – Social Qs to Determine Action
- Segment 7 – Digital Advertising
- Segment 8 – Automation