Would you volunteer in your own ministry? In this workshop we will explore how to build a ministry that is worth the time of your volunteer members and creatives. Grab new ideas around recruiting, leadership development, ownership, and community.
1. Develop a scriptural framework for your local ministry.
2. Identify and learn how to give yourself permission as a leader to create something new.
3. Building a structure that is appropriate for your local worshipping community.
4. How to hold volunteers accountable to their commitments.
5. Addressing Persistent Issues within the team.