There’s a lot I wish I would’ve known at the beginning of my design career. If you didn’t go to design school, like me, or if you did and have a hard time verbalizing design basics to others, this is the breakout for you. From text hierarchy to choosing the right colors and fonts to set the tone, we need to learn the rules so we can begin to break them when the time is right.
- Understanding the importance of text hierarchy in your piece
- Selecting the right font to set the tone for your project
- Learning color theory will help you choose the best colors for a project
- Ways to create artwork that also communicates a solid message
- Tips on staying inspired as a creative
with GinaMarie Stewart, Creative Director at Long Hollow Church