As worship leaders/worship pastors it’s often easy to focus all of our attention and effort on what’s being projected from the platform, while neglecting to truly engage deeper with the hearts of our team members beyond the platform. What if the next move of God that our church experiences is more about how our team engages as a family and not much related to our musical abilities? In this class you’ll learn or be reminded of how what happens on the platform is directly affected by the depth of relationship amongst your team.
1. Learn the habits that wound worship teams.
2. Identify the habits that heal worship teams.
3. Gain insights on how to lead multi-ethnic/multi-cultural worship teams.
4. Explore what family looks like in our teams and how to apply them to your environments.
5. Gain wisdom in giving the worship team back to God.