We live in the most digitally engaged generation to ever walk this earth. Which means the Church must have a strategy to communicate in this ever-changing ecosystem of technology. In this class we’ll look at the foundations of great church communications strategy and the tools that will help you accomplish your goals with greater effectiveness.
1. You will learn core fundamentals of communicating to a wide range of generations.
2. Identify how to maintain context across the rapid changing technological culture we live in.
3. Learn how to clarify your communications goals, so you can create a proactive environment for their communications.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Class Introduction
- Segment 1 – The Current State of Communications
- Segment 2 – Problem 1: Whirlwind of Technology
- Segment 3 – Problem 2: More Generations than Ever
- Segment 4 – Problem 3: Too Many Message on Too Many Channels
- Segment 5 – Solution 1: Every Month Figure Out Your Big 3
- Segment 6 – Solution 2: Move From Information Give to Community Creator
- Segment 7 – Solution 3: Think Value Over Volume (Current Video)
- Segment 8 – A Challenge to Lead Out