The perpetual sense of being on call for a mind blowing solution can be daunting and exhausting – so how do people do it full time? Hosted by Merea Price, Co-founder of church and non-profit consulting firm legible, this conversation on creative inspiration and process includes Ryan Stanley of visual storytelling studio Alway Abounding and Dex Alexander, Founder of Black Roses, a brand strategy and management firm in Southern California. Hear how they tackle project after project, how they stay inspired and informed, and what it takes to always have the next best idea.
- How to maintain design inspiration day after day.
- How to launch from failures to your next success.
- How to inspire others to maintain energy, focus, and creativity week in and week out.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Class Introduction
- Segment 1 – Keeping Ideas Fresh
- Segment 2 – Getting Unstuck
- Segment 3 – Balance Your Creativity and the Client’s Boundaries
- Segment 4 – Q&A (current session)