It’s easy to get bogged down in the technical details of systems, routing, input lists, patching, console workflows, and all the other things that an audio engineer must do. But once those things are sorted, how do you actually help the band lead worship? This session will get your head out of the technical and into the artistry of bringing out the music in your mix. You’ll discover more of how to partner with the leaders onstage as you work together as one team.
- Bridge the communication gap between the booth and the stage.
- Learn how to anticipate interesting musical moments.
- Leveraging transitions for greater effect.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Class Introduction
- Segment 1 – 4 Stages of Learning
- Segment 2 – Focus on Clarity
- Segment 3 – Clarity on the Why
- Segment 4 – Clarity on the Win
- Segment 5 – Clarity on the Process (current session)
- Segment 6 – Clarity on the Inputs
- Segment 7 – Q&A