This class brought to you in partnership with:
Coronavirus and the Church: Leader Roundtable
Obviously the Coronavirus has changed the landscape of how we do church. Many of you are scrambling to know how to continue to do church. You’ve been forced to do church online and not meet at your physical location.
In an effort to let you know what the ministries that serve you are doing, several leaders in our industry have come together for a special roundtable discussion to talk through several things.
- The State of the Church – where we are and what we are seeing
- The State of Conferences – what’s being cancelled and moved and what’s not at this time
- Resources and Training available to you
- Communications strategies and more
- Luke McElroy – SALT Conference
- Luke Miller – WorshipHouse Media
- Stephen Brewster – Consultant
- Justin Dean – ThatCC
- Kenny Jahng – Church Communications
- Katie Allred – Church Communications
- Ben Stapley – Author, Speaker, Communicator
We want you to hear the heart of these leaders. We are for you. We are with you. You’re not alone. We can and will still make Sunday happen.
About this Episode
The Making Sunday Happen Podcast is the definitive podcast for those who plan, create and execute Worship Experiences. Hosted by Carl Barnhill, the show offers training in the areas of Church Media Production, Worship, Communications, First Impressions, Service Planning, Volunteer Culture and more.