Time is the most valuable resource someone can give but how do we steward someone’s time well when it’s hard to get them in the doors of the church, ask them to sign up for one more “thing” or navigate the ever-so-present Zoom fatigue? Is it possible to create community online?
- Overcome being overwhelmed with the “”how-to”” by developing a strategy for creating community with the technology already in front of you.
- Compel people who are wondering, “”what’s in it for me?”” by creating a vision that empowers leaders and equips participants.
- Stop overcomplicating Online Bible Study for yourself and your participants with simple steps to help you find your focus.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Segment 1 – Define Online Community (Current Session)
- Segment 2 – Lay the Foundation for Online Community
- Segment 3 – Q&A