What if your lyrics would auto advance with your multi-tracks rig? How amazing would it be if you never had to worry about a lyric being “behind” the music? In this class, we’ll look at the practical application of using Midi, IP and other open source technologies to automate our lyric system with a software like Ableton to accomplish this task.
1. Gain a foundation of using click track, stems and loops in worship using Ableton Live.
2. Learn insights on MIDI technology and how to use it to automate specific functions in production.
3. Learn the process of using Ableton, MIDI and other key technology to have your click track trigger lyrics in your presentation software.
This class is also available in shorter segments for ease of use. Click the links below to view each segment:
- Segment 1 – Not Replacing a Position
- Segment 2 – Understanding Click Tracks
- Segment 3 – Ableton Walkthrough
- Segment 4 – Ableton Preferences
- Segment 5 – Understanding MIDI
- Segment 6 – Audio MIDI Setup
- Segment 7 – Ableton Setup
- Segment 8 – ProPresenter Setup
- Segment 9 – Ableton Automation
- Segment 10 – Saving the Files