Curious how you can make your life easier and increase the effectiveness of an audio system with networked sound devices? In this class we’ll explore an overview of networked audio technology (Dante, Soundgrid, etc) and take a look at the implementation strategy for each. This will be a great class for someone in an existing or new building and wanting to learn more.
1. Identify the types of network audio protocols.
2. Understand the pro’s and con’s of each unique system.
3. Learn the best practices of audio over IP.
4. Identify how to maximize outcomes when using audio over IP.
5. Determine if audio over IP is the best solution for your church and ministry.